DEAR AGF FAMILY, A CHURCH UPDATE
- We are in Phase 2 and are continuing in-person services. AGF Kids and childcare is available.
- Depending on your comfort level, please feel free to wear a face mask but this is not a requirement.
- We will be prioritizing the safety of our staff, volunteers, and church attenders. We understand the guidelines and will do our best to implement and follow them to the best of our ability and respectfully ask that you do the same.
- We are continuing to seat people before each service to help our congregation social distance.
- If you are sick or apprehensive, please stay home and enjoy our online worship experience.
- Our service times have changed. The NEW times are 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM effective immediately.
- Wednesday night services are now in person at 7:00 PM — Royal Rangers, Girls Ministry, and Rainbows are available for kids. Services will be available online.
- We will continue to post online services, so be sure to follow the AGF YouTube links, and Social Media:
Listen to the latest teachings from Amazing Grace Fellowship and grow in your faith!
FIND WHERE YOU BELONG
Life is better together. Join a community of believers that can encourage you, cry with you, believe in you, and stand with you!