What is our purpose at AGF?
To help people and to train people to be helpers, by Loving God, Loving People, and Loving Life.
Where are we headed?
We will impact Southern Idaho, the surrounding region of the Northwest, our nation, and other countries. The scope of our vision is broad and our mandate is clear.
Our Goals Specifically:
- We are structuring for a church that will reach 10% of the community on a weekly basis. Our final facility will be situated on a campus designed to house the various ministries. We currently have property on the corner of Falls Ave and Eastland Drive North.
- We are continually helping people discover their God-given gifts and talents and then training them to help and minister to others.
- We are using multimedia and the fine arts to reach even more people, including radio, television, the internet, publications, theatrical productions, and concerts. We are currently on KAGF (radio), KMVT (TV), KLIX (secular radio), www.agf.org, concerts, etc.
- We will educate our children and youth through a school with grades PreK-12. We currently have a school with grades PreK-8th.
- We will establish new congregations by planting churches in other communities. Our current connections include AGF Mini-Cassia Campus; Life Church, Boise with Pastor Mark & Amy Boer; Oasis Christian Fellowship, Shoshone
- We send missionaries out to other nations as well as short-term and long-term mission trips. We currently support Bulgaria, Hristo & Ruska Cholackov; Behrman Ministries, Scott & Sue Behrman; Russia, Dmitry & Galina Levdanskiy, and The Refuge.
Why are we going to do this?
Simply put, we believe that the Lord has given us this purpose or mandate.
How are we going to accomplish these things?
- By following the direction of the Lord and staying focused.
- By prayer.
- By every person doing something.
- By never giving up!
How long will it take?
However long it takes!! The purpose and vision is worthy of the effort necessary to see it come to pass. I intend on spending my lifetime working at it!